Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Similar

I'm rather like him in a way, or that's what I've been noticing lately. I never actually took time to actually try and figure out his personality. I know he's loving caring and generous. But his sensitive, easily offended, bottling-it-all-up self, that I have come to see up close recently, I haven't noticed before. He was there the whole time, why haven't I noticed before? That is quite irrelevant.
But his frustrations have their way out, perhaps that's why I haven't noticed before? He lets it all out to her and shows only to her how deeply things affect him.
They say poets especially feel things deeply, does that add up to his sense of everything around him?
What I know of him growing up is that he has a temper. Maybe moments of anger blind him like they do me, there lies again where we are similar.
I wish I had it in me to finish this post, but my flow of words has still not improved.

1 comment:

  1. I shall wait patiently for your flow of words to come back...in the meantime, my arms are open as are my ears are if you ever want to stumble over them with me <3

    ReplyDelete