Friday, November 4, 2011

Fragments

I think I've let some of myself go along the way. I'd stare away the time and block every possible upsetting thought. Thinking I was capable of withstanding disappointments and the evaporation of any possible hopes. Dreams? I don't think I've had any solid ones. Perhaps fragments that broke to smaller pieces before they even formed a complete dream. If there's any trace of blame or bitterness it should be directed at me. I'm content standing here in the silence keeping to myself, smiling politely when needed and nodding.
Maybe these are just dismantled thoughts from the past seeping in on me.

1 comment:

  1. We'll pick up the fragments and glue them back together to find your dream and achieve it. Ok 3omri?

    Don't forget, we have a beautiful suberglue that works just fine...love ;) <3

    ReplyDelete