Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Hidden Blessings

Her smile always ready. Always takes the trouble to say hi even if I didn't notice her. Always asks about how exams are and how they went. Her heartfelt prayers are ready with inshallah next year you'll be in Sohar. She's the typical med student who grills lecturers with questions during the lecture, while she does so we relish in a few minutes where we don't have to listen attentively because honestly we don't get her questions most of the time but that's off the point. She's been delayed a year because of her health problems.

Complaining now is as easy as it gets. I rarely talk about anything other than exams and studying. So when she asks me I automatically complain of how hectic things are and such and after she prays allah ywafe8na. I suddenly remember that she hasn't complained once, but always asks how things are for us. I wonder that if I was her, how much would I complain?

Al7amdulelah.

No comments:

Post a Comment