Sunday, April 1, 2018

March 2018



March came and went. Here’s to it (in no particular order):
  • The course: this 18-day long course that started in mid February and extended till mid March which was to  prepare us for the exam we were going to take ended up being more than we signed up for. Extensive and exhausting but never a dull moment in that classroom. The path I took was guaranteed to keep me a student for the rest of my life anyway and this surely took me back to my student days. 
  • Nema: finally getting to meet Nema. She’s such a real and genuine person. An inspiration truly. My testimony might be biased because of the food she cooked for us, but still there’s truth in there. 
  • The exam: all the stress it brought on and the restlessness. In the end, it was just an exam. 
  • Snow: so beautiful. Might be mundane to many but not to me. Could it be from the excitement of seeing it for the first (and second) time? Only time will tell. 
  • Turning 26: no matter how much I was willing this not to happen, it did. Just the number makes me feel old. On the 17th, it snowed again (thank you, London!) but I was stuck indoors for a mock exam. It wasn’t that bad though, I felt blessed to have people who cared about me and made me feel the warmth even in that weather. 




  • Noor <3: maybe what I said up there “in no particular order” doesn’t apply here because I decidedly kept this to the end. So I met Noor for the second time, after almost three years. She made all effort to see me and was always there for me, saw me in states when I wasn’t feeling the best. I continue to learn how to be a good friend from her, I find in her amazing patience, acceptance and I’m grateful to have met her the few times we did according to our slightly conflicting time schedules (mine to blame the most). I know you don’t want to hear this but thank you for everything and for being you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment