Friday, June 22, 2018

A Pat on the Shoulder

Let’s get into the habit of appreciating our big and small moments. We wallow in grief, so why shouldn’t we be happy about our accomplishments for longer, and not jumping straight away to the next step. 
Today was a good day for me. So this is documenting it. This blog sure could use a happy post. 
I’ve been running from one step to the next without really ever stopping at any of them to rejoice what I’ve accomplished so far. It surely wasn’t easy, some parts of it felt like I was running in a never ending race. But it had stops, I just didn’t celebrate each small achievement. 
I didn’t always see the big picture, and more often than not I lost my motivation, but it doesn’t matter because in the end I managed to pull through. 

I also met a person who is so close to my heart today. So really it was a great day. 

I still don’t have a clear plan for my future. As some parts of my life figured themselves out, hopefully the coming ones do so as well. 



Finally let’s thank twitter for increasing its word limit because this was meant as a long tweet but turned into a post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment