Sunday, May 20, 2012

A ready laugh

Writing for the sake of writing. Wishing I can write beautifully and express my feelings the exact way they are. I can't but I'll attempt to all the same.

It's nice having someone interested in what you're saying. Who's interested in getting to know you. Someone who dedicate some of thoughts to you and tells you I think you're like this or that. When you compliment yourself for awhile and you talk yourself out of many feelings and you feel like you're all by yourself, it's nice when someone actually wants to talk to you and wants to share things with you. You feel like they're highlighting you from everyone they know, maybe not always, but at that moment. And you feel special. It feels good.

You know what I seem to be appreciating lately? Those people who's laugh is ready at the tip of their lips. They laugh easily but not in a way that they're silly. No but their laugh is rather a true one not a fake one. Those ready to be amused by what you say. I like that.

Goodnight world.

No comments:

Post a Comment