Monday, May 14, 2012

Longing-mixed thoughts

Here on this bed, through this window, years ago, I was consoled by the moon. Where he befriended me and showed up every night to watch over me. But I closed the window, left my bed, left this whole town. But the moon went along with me the whole journey. It ran as fast as it could to keep up. I never thought I'd come back here once in a blue moon.

I've lived here for almost 9 years. Maybe spent 8 years in this room where I befriended the moon. This room where I'm left alone to do what I want. To think that a few years back I couldn't wait to be out of here. Now I find myself longing for it every once and awhile. Funny how life works.

I'm here now, I need the moon again. I need to feel special again. I need comforting words. I need a spontaneous I miss you.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Oman Mobile!

No comments:

Post a Comment