Friday, January 22, 2016

To tell or not to tell



There's nothing that I wouldn't want to tell you about.

That's what the song says. How beautiful is it though, to fully expose yourself to someone with complete trust.

I always wondered what is ok to disclose about yourself and what isn't. There's no guidebook which tells you, go ahead you can share that or no keep it to yourself.

I'm already very reserved. Which I haven't decided yet if it's a good or bad thing. Most of the things I disclose are said on an impulse, which of course more than half of the time it's followed by regret.

I also worry about what people think of me, more than I should. Which minimizes the things I say to them even more. Most don't know me very well, so I worry they see me as a bad person.

Have that one person, who knows you so well and you can tell them anything and everything. Be safe with them and be silent to the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment